Brazil Nut Butter
Brazil Nut Butter / Net WT. 12 oz (340 g)
Ingredients: 100% Raw Ground Brazil Nuts.
For a flavor of unparalleled luxury coupled with fantastic nutritional properties, taste EdenNuts Brazil Nut Butter. Brazil Nut Butter by EdenNuts is manufactured completely raw from premium quality, sustainably grown Brazil Nuts. Our brazil nuts are ground raw using our unique cold-press method to preserve all the nutritional benefits of raw brazil nuts. EdenNuts Brazil Nut Butter is 100% pure containing no sugar or additives, and is produced in a peanut-free facility.
Add the smooth, nutty flavor of Field of Nuts Brazil Nut Butter to all of your recipes for a subtle sweetness that you simply won't find anywhere else. Field of Nuts Brazil Nut Butter is created from hand-selected, sustainably grown Brazil nuts of the finest quality. The Field of Nuts manufacturing process guarantees that our Brazil nut butter preserves the delectable flavor and all of the nutritional characteristics that make Brazil nuts so unique. Field of Nuts Brazil Nut Butter uses raw Brazil nuts that have been milled using a unique cold-press technique without roasting to produce Brazil nut butter of optimal taste and nutritional value. Our process ensures that the nutrients contained in our Brazil nuts are absorbed quickly by your body for maximum nutritional value.
Field of Nuts Brazil Nut Butter is Certified Kosher and produced in a peanut-free facility. It is also gluten-free and does not contain any sugar or additives.
Brazil nuts – what makes them so healthy?
Brazil nuts contain a powerful and unique combination of nutrients that fight against a variety of diseases and conditions, including high cholesterol and cancer.
- Contain selenium
- Small quantities of selenium are essential for normal cellular function in humans. There may also be a correlation between cancer and insufficient selenium in the body due to its potent antioxidant properties. It also acts as a defense against many dangerous substances.
- Fights heart disease
- Stimulates the immune system
- Slows down the aging process
- Rich in protein
- Dietary fiber
- Rich source of phytosterols
- Phytosterols have been linked to a reduced level of cholesterol and possibly preventing cancer
- Contain a healthy combination of minerals
- These minerals include zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorous and iron, all of which are necessary for a healthy metabolism.
- Rich in thiamin, or vitamin B1
- Metabolizes carbohydrates into energy
- Have a high caloric value
- Have a high calorie-weight/volume ratio
- Rich in vegetable fats
Enjoy the delicious taste and benefit from the nutritional value of Field of Nuts Brazil Nut Butter
Why Field of Nuts?
At Field of Nuts, we pride ourselves on the purity and quality of our products, and the care that goes into producing them.
- Our Brazil Nut Butter is 100% pure and produced from raw Brazil nuts. It does not contain any other ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, or additives.
- Our Brazil Nuts are sustainably grown and handpicked for their high-grade quality. To maintain the nutritious value of our Brazil Nut Butter, we have innovated a cold press technique that is exclusive to the Field of Nuts butters.
- Made with care
- At Field of Nuts, our top priority is your health. We process our Brazil nuts using a method that preserves all of their naturally occurring fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.