Hazel Nut Butter
Hazelnut Butter / Net WT. 12 oz (340 g)
Ingredients: 100% Raw Ground Hazelnuts.
Indulge yourself with the delicious, gourmet flavor of all-natural Hazelnut Butter by EdenNuts. Our Hazelnut Butter is produced from sustainably-grown, premium quality hazelnuts that are ground using our unique cold press process, keeping them totally raw from beginning to end, thus retaining their high nutritional value. EdenNuts Hazelnut Butter is sugar and additive-free and is produced in a peanut-free facility. In addition to its great taste, our Hazelnut Butter can also protect your heart against cardiovascular disease.
Indulge yourself in the luxurious, nutty goodness of Hazelnut Butter by Field of Nuts while enjoying the many nutritional characteristics that hazelnuts possess. Our Hazelnut Butter can be eaten as a spread, as part of a recipe, or simply eaten with a spoon as a completely guilt-free pleasure. Thanks to the manufacturing process that Field of Nuts uses, our pure Hazelnut Butter retains all of the nutrients that the original hazelnuts possess. Our premium quality, sustainably grown hazelnuts are ground completely raw without roasting them using a revolutionary cold press technique so that our Hazelnut Butter maintains the mouthwatering taste and nutritional properties of our hazelnuts. This technique also speeds up your body’s absorption of the many nutrients from our hazelnut butter. Field of Nuts Hazelnut Butter is gluten-free and does not contain any sugar or additives.
Field of Nuts Hazelnut Butter is a Certified Kosher product and is made in a facility that is 100% peanut free.
The Cardioprotective Nut
Hazelnuts contain one of the highest supplies of antioxidants found in nature, making them an excellent deterrent to cardiovascular disease . A 100 gram serving of hazelnuts contains 87% of the vitamin E intake recommended by the FDA. Hazelnuts also contain a higher quantity of Proanthocyanidin (PAC), than any other nut. PAC is an antioxidant 50 times stronger than vitamin E. It also increases the life span of other antioxidants. Studies also suggest that PAC can obstruct tumor growth in certain types of cancer. Hazelnuts have the following health benefits:
- Phytochemicals, which are cancer-fighting chemical compounds that are found in some plants
- Monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats
- Decrease cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of contracting cardiovascular disease
- 100 gram serving of hazelnuts provides approximately 28% of your daily folate requirement
- Significant quantities of calcium, potassium,iron, and phosphorous
- Rich in selenium
Enjoy the delicious taste and disease-fighting properties of hazelnuts in all-natural Hazelnut Butter by Field of Nuts.
Why Field of Nuts?
At Field of Nuts, we pride ourselves on the purity and quality of our products, and the care that goes into producing them.
- Our Hazelnut Butter is 100% pure and produced from raw organic hazelnuts. It does not contain any other ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, or additives.
- Our hazelnuts are sustainably grown and handpicked for their high-grade quality. To maintain the nutritious value of our Hazelnut Butter, we have innovated a cold press technique that is exclusive to the Field of Nuts butters.
- Made with care
- At Field of Nuts, our top priority is your health. We process our hazelnuts using a method that preserves all of the naturally occurring fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.