Pistachio Butter / Net WT. 12 oz (340 g)
Ingredients: 100% Raw Ground Pistachios.
Tantalize your senses with the taste of rich, creamy Pistachio Butter by EdenNuts that is naturally sweet. Our pistachio butter is made from only the highest quality, sustainably grown pistachios that are ground completely raw using our exclusive cold press grinding process. This process retains the original nutritional properties and delectable flavor of raw pistachios. Pistachio Butter by EdenNuts is produced without using any sugar or additives, and is manufactured in a facility that is 100% peanut-free.
Think that there is no such thing as guilt-free cuisine pleasure? Think again. Revel in the rich, delicate flavor and smooth, creamy texture of Pistachio Butter by Field of Nuts. Our Pistachio Butter is an all-natural spread that is 100% gluten-free and does not contain any sugar or additives. Field of Nuts Pistachio Butter is produced from select, handpicked, sustainably grown pistachio nuts and ground while they are still raw without roasting using a cold-press process unique to Field of Nuts products. Our grinding technique ensures that Field of Nuts Pistachio Butter preserves the nutritional characteristics and tantalizing taste of the original pistachios. It also expedites your body’s absorption of the nutrients contained in our Pistachio Butter. Field of Nuts Pistachio Butter is made in a peanut-free facility without any sugar or artificial additives.
Field of Nuts Pistachio Butter is made in a peanut-free facility, and is Certified Kosher.
Health benefits of pistachio nuts
In addition to their mouthwatering flavor, pistachio nuts also possess many nutritional benefits:
- Pistachio nuts contain significant quantities of phytosterols, which have been linked to reducing cholesterol for those suffering from high levels of cholesterol. Research has also demonstrated that phytosterols may factor into the prevention of certain types of cancer.
- Pistachio nuts also contain a large amount of plant-based proteins, including Arginine, an amino acid which produces nitric acid in the body, thus relaxing blood vessels and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachio nuts are rich in the following essential nutrients:
- Dietary fiber
- Fiber is necessary to maintain a healthy colon.
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 is used for many vital processes in your body, including metabolizing proteins and maintaining optimal nerve function
- Thiamin is essential for transforming carbohydrates in your body into energy. It is also known as vitamin B1
- Copper is part of a daily cocktail of essential nutrients that prevents macular degeneration
- Phosphorous is necessary for maintaining healthy bones. It is also valuable to pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Potassium balances the levels of natural fluids in your body. It is also essential for the growth of your muscles and for normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin A
- Improves vision
- Enhances the quality of your skin and hair
- A one-ounce serving of pistachio nuts contains the following:
- More dietary fiber than a half cup serving of spinach or broccoli
- As much thiamin as a half cup serving of cooked rice
- As much B6 as a three-ounce serving of chicken
- As much potassium as half of a large banana
Luxuriate in the rich flavor and texture and enjoy the fantastic nutritional benefits of Field of Nuts pistachio nuts Butter - order your supply today!
Why Field of Nuts?
At Field of Nuts, we pride ourselves on the purity and quality of our products, and the care that goes into producing them.
- Our Pistachio Butter is 100% pure and produced from raw pistachio nuts. It does not contain any other ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, or additives.
- Our pistachio nuts are sustainably grown and handpicked for their high-grade quality. To maintain the nutritious value of our Pistachio Butter, we have innovated a cold press technique that is exclusive to the Field of Nuts butters.
- Made with care
- At Field of Nuts, our top priority is your health. We process our pistachio nuts using a method that preserves all of their naturally occurring fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.