Walnut Butter / Net WT. 12 oz (340 g)
Ingredients: 100% Raw Ground Walnuts.
Enjoy the rich, wholesome taste of 100% pure and raw Walnut Butter by EdenNuts. Our Walnut Butter is completely natural without any sugar or additives, and is produced in a peanut-free location. We grind our walnuts raw so as to retain all of their high nutritional value and great taste. EdenNuts Walnut Butter is high in fiber, Vitamin B, Magnesium, and Antioxidants and has been shown to improve health on many different levels. Lower your risk for cardiovascular disease and even slow down tumor growth with Walnut Butter by EdenNuts.
Aside from having a naturally delicate and nutty flavor, walnuts have also long been acknowledges as having tremendous nutritional value. Introducing walnuts into a healthy diet is excellent for cardiovascular health. Research has demonstrated that:
- Walnuts contain a healthy quantity of omega-3 fatty acids. 1/4 cup of walnuts contains approximately 91% of your daily value of omega-3 fats. Besides for improving overall cognitive function, omega-3 is also a heart-healthy element to your diet.
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmias
- Increases the HDL (good) to LDL (bad) cholesterol ratio, decreasing the risk of coronary heart disease
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties that facilitate the treatment of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma
- Balances omega-6 fatty acids. It is worthwhile to note that the rise of inflammatory conditions in the US is in part attributed to the imbalance of omega-6 versus omega-3
- Controls the functionality of your immune system
- Walnuts contain the plant-based amino acid l-arginine, which produces nitric acid in the body and reduces hypertension in your blood vessels
- Walnuts are rich in monosaturated fats (the "good" type of fat), which also reduces LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol, decreasing the risk of heart disease
In addition to improving general cardiovascular health, research has also shown that consuming a handful of walnuts a day may slow down tumor growth in women who suffer from breast cancer. This is in large part due to the amount of phytosterols and gallic acid found in walnuts. (As a side note, Field of Nuts Walnut Butter manufactures our walnut butter completely raw, maintaining the nutrients that give walnuts their unique cancer-fighting abilities. Walnuts that have been roasted lose a considerable portion of their nutritional value.
Walnuts also have significant quantities of the following nutrients and vitamins:
- B Vitamins
- Antioxidants (including vitamin E)
Order our Walnut Butter today to enjoy the savory flavor and fantastic nutritious value of Field of Nuts.
Why Field of Nuts?
At Field of Nuts, we pride ourselves on the purity and quality of our products, and the care that goes into producing them.
- Our Walnut Butter is 100% pure and produced from raw walnuts. It does not contain any other ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, or additives.
- Our walnuts are sustainably grown and handpicked for their high-grade quality. To maintain the nutritious value of our Walnut Butter, we have innovated a cold press technique that is exclusive to the Field of Nuts butters.
- Made with care
- At Field of Nuts, our top priority is your health. We process our walnuts using a method that preserves all of the naturally occurring fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.