• Add dates or honey to naturally sweeten
• Add more Almondie to water for a thicker consistency
• Since Almondie Almond Milk is preservative free, it must be refrigerated immediately after blending
• Should be consumed within 72 hours
Order Almondie Today!Go to Products
Drinking Almondie Almond Milk is a fast, easy, and delicious way to add valuable nutrition to your diet.
Why is Almond Milk made from Almondie Almond Butter Simply the Best?
Almondie Almond Butter is the only almond butter made from almonds that are peeled from their thin inner brown skin, giving it a unique creamy texture and color. It is a basic ingredient for making the purest almond milk.
Other almond milk products on the market are made from a combination of almonds, sugar, water, emulsifiers, and stabilizers, and have been watered down so they don’t contain many almonds. Food coloring is added to make it look richer and creamier.
Almondie is the only 100% pure, raw choice with no additives, food coloring, preservatives, chemicals, or added sugar!
Those looking for the highest quality almond milk need look no further than Almondie Almond Milk made from Almondie Almond Butter.
Note: Since Almondie Almond Milk is preservative free, it must be refrigerated immediately after blending and should be consumed within 24-36 hours.
How many cups of Almond Milk Can I Make From One Jar of Almondie Almond Butter?
• One jar of Almondie (12oz.) contains 24 tbsp of almond butter. When using 2 tsp per cup of water, Almondie makes 36 cups of almond milk. When using 3 tsp per cup of water (8 oz), you will get 24 cups of almond milk.
• Approximately 4 cups are in a liter.
• 36 cups is approximately, or 9 liters (2.3 gallons)
• 24 cups is approximately 6 liters (1.5 gallons)
How can Almondie Almond Milk benefit low-carb/low sugar diets?
As a comparison between regular cow’s milk and Almondie Almond milk, Almondie contains far fewer carbs than regular milk, making almond milk made from Almondie ideal for those following a low-carb diet.
Comparing carbohydrates in almond milk vs regular cow’s milk:
1 cup of Almond Milk contains just 3 grams of carbohydrates (made from 1 tbsp of Almondie)
1 cup of regular cow’s milk (either skim or 2%) contains 12 grams of carbohydrates
Regular cow’s milk also contains 12 grams of sugar while Almondie contains 0 grams of sugar