Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter
Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter
Freshest Pumpkin Seeds. Genuine Flavor. Superior Quality.
Treat yourself to pure, all-natural organic Pumpkin Seed Butter by Field of Nuts.
Our Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter is produced from organic, pumpkin seeds which are ground totally raw without roasting using an innovative cold-press process. It contains no salt or additives. This preserves the nutritional value and delicious taste and also allows all of the nutrients in our Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter to be digested quickly by your body.
- 100% raw, organic and packed with nutrition.
- All natural - contains no sugar, salt or additives
- Cold pressed
- Certified kosher
- Paleo, Keto and Whole30 approved
- Manufactured in a peanut-free and soy-free facility
Order your organic Pumpkin Seed Butter today and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
Ingredients: 100% raw ground pumpkin seeds.
Oil separation occurs naturally. Mix well before use. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
FAQs: Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter
Who is Pumpkin Seed Butter Suitable for?
Our Pumpkin Seed Butter is 100% raw and packed with nutrition. Its unique, delicious taste and rich texture is all natural - it contains no salt or additives. Field of Nuts Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter is certified kosher, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free. Our Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter is Paleo, Keto, Whole30 and SCD approved, and manufactured in a peanut-free and soy-free facility.
There are so many ways to enjoy our Pumpkin Seed Butter
Eat it straight from the jar, spread on whole wheat toast or fruit, mix into yogurt, make it into a creamy salad dressing, or blend it in your smoothies. Eat Pumpkin Seed Butter and honey sandwiches. The combination of the natural, unique taste of Pumpkins are brought out by the sweetness of the honey. The rich flavor and nutritional value of Pumpkin Seed Butter by Field of Nuts is great as a tasty, low-carb snack. High in healthy, Monounsaturated Fat and Polyunsaturated Fat, our Pumpkin Seed Butter satisfies you and keeps you from snacking on less healthy options.
No vitamin pill can substitute for good nutrition!
Pumpkin Seed Butter is made from organic, raw, hand-selected pumpkin seeds of the finest quality. Pumpkins are high in Iron, Protein, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, Omega 6, Potassium, and Vitamin K. They contain Folic Acid, Vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain a lot of antioxidants and a decent amount of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. Our Organic Pumpkin Seed Butter is made with absolutely no preservatives, chemicals or additives. Pumpkin Seed Butter has a naturally, nutty taste with no added sugar or salt. Just Pure Pumpkin seeds.
View list of nutrients in Pumpkin Seed Butter
Pumpkin Seed Butter contains the following per 28 grams (2 tablespoons)
• Carbohydrates 4g 1%
• Protein 10g - 20%
• Fiber 1.8 grams
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 15%
• Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 4%
• Vitamin B3 10%
• Vitamin K 19%
• Folic Acid 5%
• Iron 0.9 mg 23%
• Phosphorus 299.9 mg 30%
• Manganese 42%
• Magnesium 120.1 mg 35%
• Copper 19%
• Potassium 6%
• Zinc 1.8 mg 13%
• Omega-6 28571 mg 24%
• Omega 3 250 mg 2%
Nutritional Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Butter
• Especially rich in Manganese vital in bone tissues, calcium absorption, blood sugar regulation, brain and nerves.
• Especially rich in Magnesium which is a cofactor in many enzyme systems that regulates protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure. It also helps prevent children from developing ADHD as well as development of a healthy heart.
• Rich in Phosphorus essential for body structure and strengthening. Especially recommended for pregnant women and nursing moms.
• Rich in Omega 6 Fatty Acids which play a crucial role in brain function, skin and hair growth.
• Rich in Iron which prevents fatigue. It helps metabolize proteins and stimulates the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
• Rich in Protein which is essential for building and strengthening the bones and healthy blood cells.
• Rich in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting and prevents excessive bleeding.
• Rich in Copper which helps in the function of a healthy nervous system, prevents anemia and osteoporosis.
• Contains Thiamin, Vitamin B1 which is essential for glucose metabolism.
• Contains Zinc for healing stubborn wounds, building healthy bones and muscles and strengthening the immune system.
• Contains Vitamin B3, Niacin, which may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function.
The variety and combination of vitamins and minerals in pumpkin seeds make our Pumpkin Seed Butter one of the most nutritious you can buy!
How can Pumpkin Seed benefit your health?
• High in antioxidants which help reduce the risk of heart disease
• May help improve sleep
• May lower blood sugar levels
• Reduced risk of certain cancers
• Contain fiber which improves digestive function
• Improved prostate and bladder health
• May promote blood vessel and heart health
• Essential fatty acids may lower cholesterol and blood pressure
• Contains high amounts of zinc and magnesium for healthy bones and muscles
Matt Samuels, Fresno, CA
Being an older man, I suffer from BPH, benign prostatic hyperplasia. A fellow-sufferer advised me to try pumpkin seeds as a means of treating this condition.I tried Field of Nuts pumpkin seed butter. Wow, it really helped. A big thank you to the person who advised me, and also to Field of Nuts. I will be ordering more.
Mrs Edith Lewis, Long Beach, CA
I’m an insomniac who has tried everything (almost) -to help me to get to sleep at night. My husband suggested I try eating pumpkin seed butter as a way to relax and get me to go to sleep. Apparently, pumpkin seeds contain a lot of magnesium which help with the sleep cycle. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it realy did seem to help.
Jen Harris, Detroit, MI
I suffer from PMT and one of my friends told me her mother said to eat pumpkin seeds or pumpkin butter. I tried some pumpkin seed butter from Field of Nuts and it really helped with PMT symptomssuch as bloating and pain. Pumpkins contain a lot of Omega 3 and omega 6 which is what evidently is useful for PMT sufferers.