Freshest Cashews. Genuine Flavor. Superior Quality.
Satisfy yourself with the sweet, flavorful taste of all natural, raw Cashew Butter by Field of Nuts.
Our Cashew Butter is produced from select, handpicked, sustainably grown cashews and ground totally raw without roasting using an innovative cold-press process. This preserves the nutritional value and delicious taste and also allows all of the nutrients in our Cashew Butter to be digested quickly by your body.
- 100% raw
- No added sugar, salt, or additives
- Cold pressed
- Certified kosher
- Paleo, Keto and Whole30 approved
- Manufactured in a peanut-free and soy-free facility
Order your Cashew Butter today and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
Ingredients: 100% raw ground cashew nuts.
Oil separation occurs naturally. Mix well before use. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
FAQs: Cashew Butter
Who is Cashew Butter suitable for?
Our Cashew Butter is 100% raw and packed with nutrition. Its buttery, delicious taste and rich texture is all natural - it contains no sugar, salt or additives. Field of Nuts Cashew Butter is certified kosher, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free. Our Cashew Butter is Paleo, Keto, Whole30 and SCD approved, and manufactured in a peanut-free and soy-free facility.
There are so many ways to enjoy our Cashew Butter
Eat it straight from the jar, spread on whole wheat toast or fruit, mix into yogurt, add it to thicken milk for children’s cereal, make it into a creamy salad dressing, or blend it in your smoothies. Eat Cashew Butter and honey sandwiches. The combination of the natural, buttery taste of cashews are brought out by the sweetness of the honey. Our raw Cashew Butter can be enjoyed either as a delicious spread or made into the purest cashew milk. It takes seconds to make cashew milk: simply blend 1 tbs. Cashew Butter with 1 cup of water for the most wholesome cashew milk that nature can offer. The rich flavor and nutritional value of Cashew Butter by Field of Nuts is a tasty, low-carb snack. High in healthy, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat, our Cashew Butter satisfies you and keeps you from snacking on less healthy options.
No vitamin pill can substitute for good nutrition!
Cashew Butter is made from raw, sustainably grown, hand-selected cashews of the finest quality. Cashews are high in Protein, Magnesium, Copper, Phosphorus, Manganese. It contains Unsaturated Fat, and is made with absolutely no preservatives, chemicals or additives. Cashew Butter has no added sugar or salt. Just pure, raw cashew nuts.
View list of nutrients in Cashew Butter
Cashew Butter contains the following per 28 grams (2 tablespoons)
• Unsaturated Fat
• Carbohydrates 9.2 g 3%
• Dietary Fiber 2.7 g 10%
• Protein 5.1g 10%
• Vitamin K 9.5 mcg 12%
• Thiamin 0.2 mg 15%
• B6 0.2 mg 9%
• Iron 1.9 mg 10%
• Magnesium 82.8 mg 22%
• Phosphorus 166 mg 17%
• Zinc 1.6 mg 11%
• Copper 0.5 mg 52%
• Manganese 0.5 mg 23%
• Omega-3 22.4 mg
• Omega-6 2.2 mg
Nutritional Benefits of Cashew Butter
• Especially rich in Copper which helps in the function of a healthy nervous system, prevents anemia and osteoporosis.
• Rich in Manganese vital in bone tissues, calcium absorption, blood sugar regulation, brain and nerves.
• Rich in Magnesium which helps regulate protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure.
• Rich in Phosphorus, essential for body structure and strengthening. Especially recommended for pregnant women and nursing moms.
• Contains Thiamin, Vitamin B1 which is essential for glucose metabolism.
• Contain Zinc for healing stubborn wounds, building healthy bones and muscles and strengthening the immune system.
• Contains Iron which prevents fatigue and helps metabolize proteins and stimulates the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
• Contains Protein, which is essential for building and strengthening the bones and healthy blood cells.
How can Cashew Butter benefit your health?
• Rich in heart-healthy fatty acids
• May boost your immune system
• May lowers your risk of gallstones
• Excellent source of antioxidants which help reduce the risk of heart disease
Jenny Taylor, Boston, MA
I am aVegan, and I was looking for a healthy nut butter because I was bored with just peanut butter. I wanted something without any additives, low in natural sugar and low cholesterol. I found out about Field of Nuts Cashew Butter and thought I wold try itas I like cashews. I was very impressed with the taste and creaminess of the butter, and have been adding it to smoothies.
Greg James, Las Vegas, NV
My mom told me that eating cashews makes youre skin smooth, and gets rid of acne and pimples. So I tried cashew butter and it really did improve my skin. My friends asked me what I was using, because they wanted beter looking skin as well!